The Embassy of Israel in Kazakhstan informs about the opportunity to pursue the LL.M. degree at Tel Aviv University.
Parasol Foundation International LL.M. is a 10 month program which brings outstanding students from all over the world for a rigorous, highly-academic LL.M. degree.
The language of instruction is English. Students can apply for scholarships as well as on a paid basis.
Students can choose a general course of study or may specialize in:
- International Law & Human Rights
- Law & Technology
- Business Law
The rigorous academic curriculum is based on innovative approaches to legal theory, providing law students analytical tools and skills to engage in serious academic research and practical insights.
The deadline for applications: 15th July 2019.
Required Documents for Application:
- Transcript(s) & diploma(s)
- Completed online application form
- CV or resume
- Personal Statement Essay (500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (PBT — 582, iBt – 89) or IELTS (min band score — 7)
For more information please follow: https://en-law.tau.ac.il/Intl-LLM