Please follow these steps:
1. Choose the university. Check their website, list of courses. Ask your advisor to help you decide whether any of these universities correspond your program at KAZGUU.
2. Inform your parents.
3. Fill in the application forms and collect all other documents.
4. Follow the instructions that you will receive on your KAZGUU email.
5. For further enquiries, please, contact International office at firstname.lastname@example.org or room 213.
Higher School of Law:
Here is the list of partner universities for Spring 2020 semester on bilateral basis – all students can participate, but they have to cover their expenses (round-trip flight, accommodation for the whole semester, visa fee, insurance, meals and personal expenses):
Rhein Waal Hochschule, Kleve – Taxation and Law (2 students)
Mendel University, Brno – International law – 1-2 students
Vytautas Magnus University – Law – 2 students
Corvinus University, Budapest – International law – 1 student
Bologna University, Bologna – International law – 1-2 students
Opole University – Law – 2 students (probably with tuition fee 500-600 EUR – to be confirmed).
Higher School of Economics:
1) Here is the list of partner universities for Spring 2020 semester where you can get Erasmus+ scholarship: GPA 3 and higher, English B2 level, strong motivation; you will get monthly stipend (600-800 EUR/month) and round-trip ticket (approx. 800-900 EUR). All majors can participate; check their websites, and their study programs.
1. Hof University, Germany – Business and Management, IT (1 place)
2. Marburg University, Germany – Business and Management (1 place)
3. Transilvania University, Romania – Psychology, Translation, PR (1 place for 3,5 months)
4. West Attica University, Greece – Tourism (1 place)
2) Here is the list of partner universities for Spring 2020 semester on bilateral basis – all students can participate, but they have to cover their expenses (round-trip flight, accommodation for the whole semester, visa fee, insurance, meals and personal expenses):
Hof University, Hof – Business and Management, IT (5 or more students)
European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder) – Economics (2 students)
Philipps-University Marburg – Business Administration (1-2 students)
Science Po Toulouse – International and Comparative studies diploma, 1-2 semesters (2 students)
Ecole de commerce Europeenne: Lyon – International business management I Module, Business administration 3; Bordeaux – International business management II, Business administration 3 – 6-10 students
Mendel University, Brno – Economics, Tourism – 2 or more students
Ostrava University, Ostrava – Translation studies – 2 or more students
European Humanities University – Tourism – 1-2 students
Vytautas Magnus University – Business, Economics, Others (check their website) – 2 or more students
Turiba University – Tourism, Economics and Business – 2 students
University of Latvia – Business, Management, and Economics – 1 student
Corvinus University, Budapest – Translation studies – 1 student
Dunaujvaros University, Dunaujvaros – Business and Management – 2 students
Anyang University, Seoul – Translation studies – 2 students
International School of Business SolBridge, Daejon – Business and Management – 2 students (possible to continue in frame of double degree program)
Dong-A University, Busan – Translation studies, Tourism – 2 students
Universidade de Porto, Porto – Translation studies – 2 students
University of Jaen, Jaen – Translation studies, Business and Management – 2-4 students
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Tourism, Psychology – 2+2 students
Dubrovnik University, Dubrovnik – Economics, Business – 2 students
Katowice School of Economics – Economics – 1-3 students (tuition fee is 500-600 EUR)
Eligibility: depends on the University, but in general 2-3 year students, GPA – 2,5, English level B2.
Deadline: 9 October 2019.
Documents for ALL programs should be filled in and submitted to TSON prior the deadline.
Here is the list of documents:
— Заявление студента по форме – do not forget to sign it at the Dean’s office (form is attached) (скачать)
— Анкета гражданина РК (formisattached) (скачать)
— 2 фотографии 3х4.
— Разрешение родителей на участие в программе по академической мобильности – на первое время можно скан, и потом донести оригинал (formisattached) (скачать)
— Транскрипт на двух языках – заказать в ЦОНе.
— Копия удостоверения личности.
— Два рекомендательных письма в вольной форме – от текущих преподавателей, либо от тех преподавателей, кто вас хорошо знает — школьные, с прошлого семестра, научные руководители и т.д.
— Заявление в ЦОН (form is attached) (скачать)