Narikbayev Talgat Maksutovich
The Chairman of the Board Candidate of Law Sciences
He was born on December 3, 1978 in the Almaty region and got his secondary education in Almaty (year of graduation – 1996), the same year he entered the law faculty of Almaty State University named after Abai. From 1999 to 2000 he studied at the Academy of National Security Committee of Kazakhstan. From 2002 to 2004 he studied in Moscow.
He began his career in the capital in 1998 as an Investigator in the Department of Internal Affairs of the Almaty region in Astana. From 2000 to 2006 he worked in the national security system of Kazakhstan.
In 2006, he worked as an Advisor of the Department of Europe and America in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Since 2007 he has been working in the Kazakh State Law University, at the beginning as the President, then the Chairman of the Board of JSC “KAZGU University.”
In 2007 he defended his dissertation for the degree of PhD in Law Sciences.
Scientific papers are devoted to the Criminal Law and Criminology.
Social activities: Secretary for Ideology of the Democratic Party “Adilet”.
Awards and prizes: awarded the Jubilee Medal “Astana 10 zhyldygy” (2008), thankful letter from the Chairman of the Committee of National Security, third degree. He is married, and has 4 children.
Honours and Awards:
- Letter of Appreciation of the Chairman of the National Security Committee of RK
- Lapel Badge Kazakhstan National Security Committee of the III degree
- “Kogamdyk Kurmet 2017” award in the category “Model of Academic Integrity”.
- Astana’s 10th Anniversary (2008),
- 20th Anniversary of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- 20th Anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Constitution,
- 25th Anniversary of the Office of the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan.