On February 28, 2020 graduates of the Higher School of Economics of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University gathered in their native Alma mater.
To help students choose their career paths, graduates with completely different professional backgrounds from such various fields as Finance, Auditing, Marketing, Hospitality, Translation Studies, and Human Resources gave a talk.
HSE graduates shared their career building experiences with current students, openly answered all the participants’ questions.
Alumni Career Talks was attended by:
– Akzhan Rymzhanov, IQOS Brand Ambassador Horeca Philip Morris Kazakhstan;
– Arman Yelesh, Risk Assurance Associate PwC Kazakhstan;
– Daulet Beimurzinov, Assistant Key Account Manager at Nestlé Kazakhstan
– Vladislav Sayko, Freelance Translator, Trainee Translator at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– Aizhan Sarmanova, Guest Service Agent Hilton Astana;
– Aivar Kurmanov, Senior Manager, Astana Hub Program Department;
– Serik Assanov, Head of the Recruiting Center of Samruk Kazyna Corporate University.
We are proud of our graduates’ success and continue to educate the future leaders of our country.