Annually in the framework of the memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, “PSA” LLP, NCOC N.V., KPO B.V., and the “KAZENERGY” Association, candidates are selected for covering the tuition fees at the expense of funds allocated under the North Caspian and Karachaganak projects.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan may participate in the competition for the selection of candidates:
– graduates of general education schools, lyceums, profession-oriented schools, higher educational institutions, and colleges;
– students of higher educational institutions and colleges.
To participate in the competition, applicants and university students provide the following documents:
1) a standard application form;
2) a copy of an identity card/passport indicating an individual identification number (IIN);
3) a copy of a document confirming the receipt of previous education and quality points (certificate of general secondary education, or a UNT / CT certificate, or diploma) – for 1st year of study applicants and students – a transcript indicating the GPA (in case of a different system for assessing knowledge, provide a transcript of academic record equivalent to GPA 3.33, certified by the educational institution);
4) address certificate;
5) a certificate of family composition (only for large families);
6) documentary evidence of the candidate’s belonging to any of the indicated categories: low-income and single-parent family, an orphan, disabled person (if any);
7) submission of a certificate of enrolment/study from applicants/students (indicating: a tuition fee for one academic year, established for payment by legal entities, year and form of study, lack of financial liabilities) signed (on the official letterhead of the university or with a seal affixed);
8) (if any) copies of documents giving evidence of the participation in competitions, contests, etc.
Find more information on the website: https://www.kazenergy.com/ru/operation/educational-program/138/1044/
Acceptance and registration of documents for admission to participation in the competition are carried out during the following period: from July 10 to August 25, 2020.
An electronic application must be filled in on the grant.kazenergy.com website by the above-mentioned deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact by phone number 8 (7172) 79 49 75, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a transcript – order online through the SmartKAZGUU application
To receive a confirmation certificate – order online by e-mail: email@example.com. Certificates will be sent by e-mail from August 3 to August 24, 2020.
Maimakova Anelya Yerlanovna, Manager of the Corporate Development Department, (WhatsApp 8 771 854 56 14, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) supervises this issue.