The applicants for a personal scholarship should:
– successfully complete at least two years of study;
– have high academic performance indicators (excellent study);
– actively participate in public and research activities;
– have achievements in international, national festivals and competitions (for students of educational institutions in the ‘Art and Culture’).
It should be noted that students who are citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan are allowed to participate in the competition.
The competition is held in two stages:
• Round 1 is at the premises of an educational institution, during which the best students are selected for a scholarship nomination;
• The 2nd round is held by the Foundation among students nominated by educational institutions and admitted to participating in the competition.
Additionally, students who study both free of charge and on a paid basis are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
The scholarship of the Nursultan Nazarbayev Foundation is determined for one academic year and is paid on a monthly basis only for the period of study (two semesters), excluding the summer period.
To participate in the 1st round, it is necessary to submit the following documents to the Room 238 until July 30, 2021:
1) a transcript confirming high academic performance;
2) copies of documents confirming the applicant’s participation and achievements at conferences, subject olympiads and competitions, including:
– a list of research papers published by the applicant (individually or in co-authorship);
– a list of speech topics at scientific conferences, symposiums, indicating their place and time;
– documents confirming the applicant’s victories in international and national subject olympiads, scientific and creative competitions;
3) a copy of the identity card.
For all questions, please contact: 8 (7172) 70-30-30 internal number 1199, email@example.com Anelya Yerlanovna.