Submission of documents to BS programs at KAZGUU University is being done on the basis of candidate’s application and received Unified testing scores and also level of English proficiency:
1. For 2019 high school graduates – based on results of Unified National testing with higher requirements to this UNT results on separate subjects. See Enrollment procedures bellow:
Enrollment procedures for the Higher School of Economics
Enrollment procedures for the School of Law
Enrollment procedures for a “Applied linguistics” program of the Graduate School of Education
2. For high school graduates of previous years and also of Colleges who enroll to a full-time education – based on the UNT results.
3. For all full-time BS programs applicants – based on KAZGUU English Placement test (clicking here). Cost of the test is 6000 tenge.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS:
– Certificate of general secondary education (with transcript), diploma vocational education (with transcript);
– 3×4 sized 6 photos;
– 086 Medical certificate (with an X-Ray certificate attached);
– UNT certificate;
– certificate of given educational grant (if any)
– original and copy of ID, original and copy of certificate of birth (if under 18);
– copy of a military registration card or military ID (for male students at full-time programs).
Register of KAZGUU services
Payment regulations for educational services
Documents submission is active till August 24th, 2019. Admission board works from 9.00 untill 18.30 from Monday to Friday! And from 10.00 to 16.00 on Saturday!
Admission boards phone numbers: + 7 7172 642-621, +7 778 749 73 69. Call-center: +7 (7172) 70-30-30.
We invite you to Master and Doctoral programs at KAZGUU on following specialties:
Master specialties (part-time/evening studies):
👨🎓 International law
👨🎓 Corporate law
👨🎓 Human rights and human rights activities
👨🎓 Law of International trade, finance and economic integration
👨🎓 Forensic expertise
👨🎓 International business law
👨🎓 Translation studies
👨🎓 Business psychology
👨🎓 HR management
👨🎓 Management accounting
👨🎓 Leadership and Corporate management
👨🎓 Tourism management
PhD (part-time/evening studies):
👨🎓 International law
⚡ Diploma of International standards;
⚡ Opportunity to obtain new knowledge and competence;
⚡ Continue studies of chosen specialization;
⚡ English as a language of studies;
⚡ New level of professional development.
Admission board works from 9.00 to 18.30 with no lunch break, 3-25 of July, 2019.
Call us now!