Please follow these steps:
1. Select a university. Check out their website, the list of subjects. Ask your advisor to help you decide if any of these universities match your curriculum at KAZGUU.
2. Notify your parents.
3. Fill in the form and collect all the required documents.
4. If you have any further questions, please contact the International Office via e-mail email@example.com.
Below you can see the list of partner universities for the spring semester 2021 where you can get an Erasmus + scholarship: GPA 3.0 and above, B2 English level, strong motivation; you receive a monthly scholarship (600-800 euros / month). Students of all majors can participate; check the university websites and their curricula.
1. European Humanities University –1 student.
2. University of Córdoba, Spain – 1 student;
3. University of Dunaújváros, Hungary – 2 students.
Below you can see the list of partner universities for the spring semester 2021. All students are eligible to participate, but all the costs are covered independently (round trip, accommodation for the whole semester, visa fee, insurance, meals and personal expenses):
Faculty of Law, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow – 5 students;
University of Jaen, Jaen – Translation Studies, Business and Management – 5 students.
Rhein Waal Hochschule, Kleve – Law (2 students);
Hof University, Hof – Business and Management, IT (3 or more students)
European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder) – Economics (2 students);
Mendel University, Brno – International Law, Economics, Tourism – 3-4 students;
Faculty of Law, Charles University, Prague – Law – 1 student (online);
Bologna University, Bologna – International Law – 1-2 students;
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Tourism, Psychology – 2 students;
Eligibility criteria: depends on the university, but in general 2nd-3rd year students, GPA – 2.5, B2 English level.
Deadline for applications: October 23, 2020.
Please bring the completed documents on paper and in electronic format to office 222. To submit documents to the International Office, you should register in advance using the following link:
After submitting the documents to the International Office, you should register an application for participation in the competition for academic mobility on the PSC website by the link before the expiration date.
You can see the list of required documents below:
– Student application form – do not forget to sign it in the Dean’s office (the form is attached);
– Application form of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (form in the attachment);
– 2 photos 3×4.
– Parents’ permission to participate in the academic mobility program (a copy is enough to participate in the competition, the original will need to be brought after the selection) (the form is attached);
– Transcript in two languages – order at the Public Service Center.
– A copy of your ID and passport.
– Two letters of recommendation in a free form – from current teachers, or from those teachers who know you well – from the last semester, scientific advisors, etc.
– Application to the PSC (form in the attachment);
– copies of diplomas, certificates in the chosen field of study, received for participation in an event of the republican or international level (if any);
– copies of documents confirming the fact of belonging to the following categories of persons, if any: a certificate of family members to confirm the multi-child parenting, a certificate confirming the student’s absence of parents (for the category of students, related to orphans or students left without parental care), a certificate confirming the student’s disability.
Students who were nominated for the Fall 2020 semester and confirmed the mobility transfer were automatically qualified for the Spring 2021 competition.
Note: we remind you that there is a possibility that academic mobility will be suspended for the spring semester 2021 if the situation with the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) worsens and under the relevant orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan