In which cases can I contact the Psychological Support Service?
- interpersonal relationships
- academic stress
- lack of self-confidence
- fears, phobias, anxiety
- self-management issues
- trouble sleeping and nutrition
Is data confidentiality respected?
– Yes, data anonymity and confidentiality are ensured
How can I make an appointment?
– you can follow the link https://forms.gle/zT7nMTFPVAEa3bnn7
Where can I go if the Psychological Support Service is closed or in case of an emergency?
– Please, call 150 in case of emergency for any questions
– Crisis Center, Bulanty Str. 87172497889
What is mental health?
– Mental health is defined as ‘emotional and spiritual resilience, which allows us to enjoy life and experience pain, frustration and sadness. It is a positive sense of well-being and a fundamental belief in one’s and another’s dignity and self-esteem’ (HEA, 1998).
I think about hurting myself – what should I do?
– First of all, ask for help – through hotlines, a specialist or just an adult. It is important not to be silent about your state of mind and allow yourself to get help.
Practical tips for good mental health:
- Be physically active
- Eat healthy food
- Appreciate yourself and other people
- Talk about your feelings
- Keep in touch with friends and your loved ones
- Take care of other people
- Learn new skills
- Do something creative
- Have breaks
- Ask for help