Graduates Association of KAZGUU
“M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University” is one of the largest educational and scientific centers, which has well-deserved authority among domestic and foreign universities. Graduates of KAZGUU receive humanities and legal education of high quality, corresponding to international standards, meanwhile keeping and increasing traditions of Alma-Mater.
KAZGUU Graduates Association is a platform that brings together on a voluntary basis alumni to build effective relationships with them. The establishment of this association involves the use of the powerful energy of the graduates to address major goals and objectives of the Association.
Graduates Association was established on 12 November 2008 by the initiative of the President of JSC “M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University” Narikbaev Maksut Sultanovich, as a platform of meetings, exchange of experiences between students and alumni, as well as to support the full and all-round development of the “M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University”. Graduates Association of “M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University” is a dynamic organization that unites all of them on the basis of professional dialogue and common interests and hobbies. Graduates Association is the basis for maintaining relations with the university, the exchange of experience, implementation of professional, scientific and creative potential of graduates is the integration of the efforts of the university, government and business organizations aimed at the development of the University and the training of qualified personnel for the innovative development of Astana and Kazakhstan.
To unite the graduates who cherish the traditions of “M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University” whose Alma-Mater will always remain a symbol of excellence and a source of high-quality and affordable education.
Consolidation of graduates of KAZGUU, maintenance and development of KAZGUU Mission outside the university, the association of intellectual, creative and business potential of students, graduates and professionals, improving the image of the KAZGUU graduates.
- Development of educational programs which include programs designed to meet the needs of employers and the labor market;
- Organization of joint scientific-practical conferences, seminars, round tables to raise the quality of education;
- Establishment of departments branches in the production to strengthen the practice-oriented focus of study;
- Assistance in the employment of graduates, organizing job fairs, signing contracts with senior students (after practice) for employment at the enterprise.
- Preserving the traditions of the university;
- Improving the competitiveness of the university;
- Promotion of “M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University” brand;
- Stimulation entrants’ interest to University;
- Organization of reunions of graduates of KAZGUU;
- Creating a database of graduates of KAZGUU;
- Creating alley of graduates;
- Publication of the “Golden Book” (the book of the best and most successful graduates of the M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University””);
- The organization of meetings of graduates;
- Publications of the success stories and career achievements, of the most distinguished graduates on the site of KAZGUU
KAZGUU holds a unique free seminar to update knowledge in the area of changes and additions to legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The seminar is attended by leading professors of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University. It gives practical workshop, and thus will not only tell about the changes and amendments to the legal framework, but also analyze the existing practical problems of graduates.
Registration as a member of the Association is made through the site www.kazguu.kz. Each registered graduate receives a card of as member of the Graduates Association. In carrying out some or other events, each member of the Association through the Internet – notifications receives invitations to participate in events. Structural bodies of the association are: Chairman of the Association, secretary of the Association and the Council of the Association.Upon the recommendation of the Board of the Association of the most outstanding graduates who have extensive practical and leadership experience are nominated to participate in the Council of employers, the Board of Trustees of the University.