We invite you to participate in the 4th Annual Conference on Academic Integrity “Best Practices in Promoting and Implementing Academic Integrity: Global and Regional Perspectives” to be held on May 16, 2019 in Nur-Sultan. The event is organized by M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University Higher School of Economics and Nazarbayev University.
Venue: M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University, The First President Conference Hall.
The Conference aims to share best practices, raise issues, and promote recent developments in theoretical and empirical research on academic integrity.
We propose to discuss the following topics:
– Innovative institutional practices in academic integrity;
– Case studies of integrity – positive and negative experiences and lessons learned;
– Creating a culture of academic integrity / change management;
– Evidence based approaches to reinforce research integrity;
– Students as leaders of academic integrity initiatives;
– Innovative assessment, including online assessment, to enhance integrity;
– University and community systems to reinforce strong integrity practices;
– International benchmarks in research integrity;
– Consequences of poor academic and research integrity;
– Obstacles and paths forward in the journey towards academic integrity;
– Electronic and digital resources – benefits and limitations;
– What does success look like? Concepts of an ideal academic integrity ecosystem;
– Academic integrity collaborations between universities and other institutions.
Detailed information is available on the Conference web site
Registration will resume by may 10 th, 2019.
We look forward to your confirmed presence at the Conference.